Monday, January 25, 2010

Pleased in Puerto Rico

It'll be a short post today, but it was just a great day! I got up, put on my pants and found $5 in my pocket, got a fridge that I was 100% not expecting, got my classes switched around so I have a new schedule, got an id photo taken, got my mailbox all set up, went to class, loved my 2nd class (Acquisition of Teaching English as a 2nd Language), did my homework, got grocies I CAN REFRIGERATE, and am now messing around online wishin' her silly boyfriend wasn't at work tonight. :)
A few people asked for my address, so I'll go on and post it on here in case anyone wants to send letters, presents, etc. I hope everyone is having a great day (and for you Kentuckians complaining about that snow storm, I would have loved being in snow today...so darn hot!)

Alexandria Bivin
PMB 219
PO BOX 5100
San German, PR 00683-9801

No comments:

Post a Comment